You can enjoy our private beach with an incredible 30.000m² located directly on Lake Pressegger See. Swimming in the warm lake Pressegger See in a magnificent setting between the mountains and the sun is a holiday experience without equal. The drinking water quality waters of Lake Pressegger See get up to 28°, and is affectionally called by the locals the "bathtub of the Gail Valley".
What will you find on our beach?
- a huge sunbathing area including shady spots under the big trees
- toilet facilities
- changing rooms
- a football pitch
- 2 table tennis tables
- a beach volley ball court
- a designated dog area with separate access to the lake (100m² of water).
- NEW: Dog agility park with: Agility A-wall, catwalk, seesaw, slalom, hurdle and a tunnel!
- with our pedal boats, canoes and SUPs for hire, you can sail across the lake and go exploring the reeds.
- the beach itself is made up of both sand and gravel, and the lake drops gently away, making it an ideal play area for children.
- on the shore there is a kids waterslide, and small playground with a giant sandpit and a trampoline.
- actually in the water is an Aqua Jump (trampoline) , increasing the fun factor for everyone.
- for climbing enthusiasts and meraids, we have a 5m high ‘Iceberg’ in the water!
- the Schluga Beach Bar offers cool drinks as well as snacks and delicious ice cream.
- for more comfort, you can also rent beach loungers and parasols (for a fee).
- rubber dinghies and inflatables can be attached to fence to the west, not in the water, please.