Located on the Lake Pressegger See you can enjoy our 30,000m² facility. To have a holiday experience swimming in the sunny waters of the lake with the backdrop of the mountains is what many people dream of. The drinking water quality waters of Lake Pressegger get up to 28°, and is affectionally called by the locals the "bathtub of the Gail Valley".
What will you find on our beach?
- a huge meadow with shade provided by the large trees
- toilet facilities
- changing Cabins
- a football pitch
- 2 table tennis tables
- beach Volley Ball pitch
- an enclosed nudist area, with sunbathing meadow and separate lake access.
- a separate dog meadow with separate access to the lake (100m² of water).
- move around the lake with our canoes, pedalows and stand up paddle surfing boards available for hire and explore the shoreline with a walk along the reedbeds.
- the beach itself is made up of both sand and gravel, and the lake drops gently away, making it an ideal play area for children.
- on the shore there is a kids waterslide, and small play area with large sandpit and trampoline.
- actually in the water is an Aqua Jump (trampoline) , increasing the fun factor for everyone.
- for those who like clambering and for water nymphs there is a 5m high ‘Iceberg’!
- the Schluga Beach Bar offers snacks, cool drinks and ice cream.
- for those looking for more comfort, sun loungers and umbrellas are available for a modest charge.
- inflatables can be secured on the westerly fence, but please not in the water.